Its time to join or renew your membership to the Boosters!
Welcome back for another busy and exciting school year! The Chagrin Falls Booster Club is busily planning our efforts for what we hope will be another great year for all our students. From our fall Football Tail Gate to the winter Mardi Gras party – we’re ready to get things going!
For any of you who are wondering what our group is all about – let me share a very brief history. The Chagrin Falls Booster Club has been rallying parents, fans and community members for over 70 years to help support everything from Athletics and Academics to the Arts.
Whether it’s on the field, stage or the classroom – Booster members are helping students of all ages in our community. Over the past six years alone, the Boosters have raised nearly $445,000 that has gone directly back to the district. A few details include:
· We have donated over $55,000 to fund academic programs at all levels
· Contributed over $200,000 to the operating budget of the district’s athletic department
· Funded over $90,000 for various facility improvements
· Awarded $55,000 in scholarships to graduating seniors and
· Provided the funding for a full-time trainer available to athletes in all our sports
Fundraising for these and other donations is accomplished through a variety of methods however, our #1 funding source is Membership.
Please consider joining the Chagrin Falls Booster Club. We have membership levels starting at just $25 with other levels offering free entrance for adults to Chagrin Falls home athletic events, discounted Student Athletic Passes and much more. Click HERE to discover all the benefits of membership.
Looking forward to another great year,