Click here to register
38th Annual Golf Outing and Clambake Dinner Party on
Saturday, October 11th at Grantwood Golf Course!
38855 Aurora Rd., Solon
Check in & lunch 11:00 – 12:30
Shotgun Start 12:30 – 6:00
Cocktails & Chowder 6:00 – 6:30
Dinner & Auction 6:30 – 8:00
Live Band 8:00 – 11:00
$150 Per person includes: Golf, Lunch, Dinner, Gift, Beverages, Live Band
$250 Per Couple includes: Golf, Lunch, Dinner, Gift, Beverages, Live Band
$50 Clambake Only
Annual Golf Outing
Skill Prizes for Men & Women
Prizes for Overall Team Score
Long Drive Contest Cash Prize
Catered by Trifles
Fabulous Auction Items
The first ever Student Athletic Pass for entrance
into all regular season CFHS athletics HOME games
is now available for sale! High School students should
pick up passes from Athletic Dept. Click HERE to buy one TODAY!
- Price is $50 per pass, available for all Chagrin students, K-12
- High School students should pick up the passes in Athletic Department office, all others will be delivered.
- Digital pass will be assigned to individual student…if lost it can be replaced for a $5 fee
- Purchase now and receive your pass before the first athletic events in the fall
- Passes will also be available for sale in back-to-school packets, at Forms & Fees day and Meet the Teams night August 17th
- There are approximately 70 home games across all sports…this is a great value! Regular gate admission is $6, individual ticket pre-sale price is $4, and pre-sale ticket packet price is $3
- Student pass will NOT be valid for hockey games, tournament and post season events
- Easy and convenient…no more need for cash for every home game!
- iPhone users can load CARDSTAR app on phone to add custom bar code so that it can be scanned at gate
Welcome to the Chagrin Falls Booster Club Website. Our organization is proud to be a part of the support community that contributes to the strength and stability of our award winning, nationally recognized school system. We are committed to supporting Chagrin Falls’ students in grades K-12 both on the field and in the classroom. Any and all are welcome to be a part of our proud organization.